Downflow Gas Furnace - 95% Efficient
Designed for manufactured housing applicationsHigh Efficiency / DirectVent / Induced Draft Condensing Downﬂow Gas Furnace
95% Efficient M7RL Model Series
Choose for the following models:
M7RL045 (45,000 BTU input), Tyree #: 2731H4
M7RL060 (60,000 BTU input), Tyree #: 2731H6
M7RL072 (72,000 BTU input), Tyree #: 2731H8
Natural or LP Gas Convertible, Electronic Ignition
AC Ready with Multi Speed Blower
Furnace Dimensions: 56" Tall x 19 7/8" Wide x 23 3/4' Depth
The M7RL will fit in the same footprint as most standard manufactured housing furnaces.
• Clean and quiet operation: Due to the unique design of in-shot burners, location of inducer and use of insulation.
• Fixed 30 second blower delay: At burner start-up assures a warm outlet air temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable blower off settings (60, 90, 120 and 180 seconds).
• Fixed 30-second post purge: Increases life of heat exchanger.
• Dependable, hot surface ignitor: Innovative application of silicon nitride type igniter. Utilizes proven Smartlite®technology.
• Tubular primary heat exchanger:Heavy gauge aluminized steel heat exchanger assures a long life.
• Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger: Assures a long life.
• 60 second fixed cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR):Increases cooling performance when matched with a NORDYNE coil.
• Sealed combustion approved for direct vent furnace,category IV venting system. May be vertically or horizontally vented using a two-pipe system for maximum flexibility in installation.
• LP convertible: Simple burner orifice and gas valve regulator change for ease of convertibility.
• 3 amp fuse protection against low voltage shorts:Protects transformer and control board.
• Low voltage terminal board: For easy field wiring.
• Easy open pawl latch: Secures the door firmly for transit, yet allows easy removal for access.
• Appliance quality door: Protects against rust and other corrosion. Baked enamel finish allows for easy cleaning.
• Fully insulated cabinet: Insures minimized heat loss and quiet operation.
• Color coded wire harness:Designed to fit the components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of service and replacement.
• Multi-speed direct drive blower:Designed to give a wide range of cooling capacities. Switches on PCB, provide ultra easy motor speed selection. 40VA transformer included.
• Diagnostic lights for easy troubleshooting without counting ﬂashes: Dedicated light for flame signal strength and 2 lights in combination to indicate all other fault codes with easy to recognize states without counting flashes.
Accessory Items not Included:
A Coil Cabinet - Necessary for A Coil Installation
Floor Duct Adapter - Attaches base of furnace to duct system
Roof Jack - Special Adapter to install new PVC Vent within existing roof jack. Critical to the correct operation of the furnace. Incoming combustion air and exiting exhaust air are routed thru the roof jack.
Furnaces cannot be shipped at this time, they must be picked up at our store location.
More Products in this Category