Vinyl Skirting Panels - Vented White - Sold by Box of 12
Style Crest Premium Plus Panels are designed to individually lock each panel together for extra strength and secure fit.
- Easy to install skirting panels are available in solid or all vent styles
- Wind-resistant system; special ribbed panel and trim components work together to withstand gusting winds and blowout.
Superior ventilation; center vent panels provide additional support in high-wind areas.
- 12 solid or 12 vented panels per box; each panel is 16" Wide x 140" Long
- 66.4 lbs. per box
- 186.6 sq. ft. / box
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Strong even in extreme weather; extra-thick (.040”), rugged panels stay rigid even in high winds and temperature extremes, including heavy frost.
- Virtually maintenance free – Weatherproof and dent-resistant panels feature superior color retention.
- Optional windrods are available for purchase.
- Panels can also be purchased individually.
Vinyl Skirting is currently not available for shipping. This product must be picked up at our store location in Missouri.
Style Crest #: 333331
Tyree #: 435A20
To determine how many panels you need, make the following calculations:
Measure the lineal feet of the area to be skirted.
Example 16x80 home = 184' lineal feet (16+16+76+76)
Multiply the lineal feet x 12 = Total lineal inches.
Ex. 184' x 12 = 2,208 total lineal inches
Divide the total lineal inches / 16" panel width = Number of panels sections needed.
Ex. 2,208/16 = 138 panel sections
Measure you home from the ground to the base of the house, at each corner and halfway down each of the longest sides. You should have 6 measurements. Add them together and divide by 6 = Average height of the home off the ground.
Ex. 24" + 24" + 34" + 37" + 42" + 39" = 200"
200"/6 = 33.34" average height
Divide 144"(total height of panel in inches) / Average Height = Number of cuts that can be made in each panel.
Ex. 144" / 33.34" = 4.32 cuts out of each panel.
Divide the number of total panels sections needed / number of cuts per panel = Number of 12' panels needed
Ex. 138 / 4.32 = 32 total panels needed to skirt the home
This a close approximate figure. You may need to buy an additional panel or two to make sure you have enough material to complete your job.
More Products in this Category